Whirlpool Washer F5E2 Errormdallcsd
Whirlpool Washer F5E2 error code indicates that there is the problem with washer lid lock.
- Symptom: The lid lock will not lock the lid and F5E2 error code shows on the display.
- Possible causes:
- Lid is not closed completely due to interference.
- Detergent buildup is preventing the lock bolt from extending.
- Main control detects open lid switch when attempting to lock.
- Main control cannot determine if lid lock is in a locked state.
Solution:Perform the following checks if the washer does not lock or unlock.
- Unplug the washer or disconnect power.
- Check for obstructions or residue buildup around the lid lock strike. Clear the buildup and restart the cycle.
- If that doe not help, remove console to access main control.
- Visually check tha the J6 connector is inserted all the way into the main control. If connector is not inserted properly, reconnect J6.
Whirlpool Appliance Repair San Diego (619)339-5682 | (858)208-3549 | (949)432-0720
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and Materials.