Washer Machine Won’t Drainmdallcsd
Washer machine won’t drain water. Washer is not draining or it’s slowly draining causing cycle interruption.
- Symptom: Washer is not draining all the water from the washer tub. Cycle is interrupted and washer will not advance into next part of the cycle. Washer will not spin or unlock the door due to water presence in the washer tub.
- Possible causes:
- Clogged or kinked drain hose.
- Clogged drain pump filter.
- Broken drain pump impeller
- Clogged drain pipe (plumbing issue)
- Faulty door switch.
- Faulty electronics.
- Check the drain hose for clogs or kinks.
- Clean the drain pump filter.
- Check the drain pump impeller
- Check for AC or DC power to the drain pump. If power present replaced the pump.
Washer Repair San Diego (619)339-5682 | (858)208-3549 | (949)432-0720
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and materials.