Washer Won’t Stop Fillingmdallcsd
Washer won’t stop filling with water, overflowing the tub and causing water leak and water damage.
- Symptom: Washer won’t stop filling with water and overflows the tub causing water leak.
- Possible causes:
- Faulty water inlet valve.
- Faulty water level switch.
- Faulty water pressure hose.
- Faulty electronics.
- Disconnect the power supply to the washer machine. If the washer continues to fill, replaced defective water inlet (solenoid) valve.
- Cancel the wash cycle. If the washer stops filling problem is most likely with water level sensor or pressure hose. The water level sensor is a pressure activated switch that is used to determine the correct water level in the tub. It is connected with washer outer tub with pressure hose. Make sure that the pressure hose is connected to the washer outer tub and the water level sensor. Check the pressure hose for tears, cracks or other damages.
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and Materials.