Miele Dryer Error F2 indicates the problem with heater bank temperature sensor.
- Symptom: "Rotary Iron" LED flashes. Program stops, buzzer starts intermittently for 2 minutes and only "Air Dry" is working.
- Possible causes:
- Open circuit in heater bank temperature sensor (2R30)
- Heater bank (R1, R2) is not heating.
- Faulty the Heater Relay.
- Temperature Limiter (F2)
- Check the heater bank temperature sensor (2R30) for an open circuit.
- Check the heater bank (R1, R2) for a short or an open circuit.
- Check the heater relay (1K1/1 – 2K1/1).
- Check temperature limiter F2 for continuity.
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and Materials.