Miele Cooktop Error FE31 indicates the problem with power supply. Check if the incoming power supply cable is connected to the unit properly. Follow the installation manual.
- Symptom: The cooktop control switches off. A beep sounds for 3 seconds every 30 seconds, and an FE31 flashes in the display.
- Possible causes:
- Live (phase) conductor L 2 not available.
- Neutral conductor N for right power electronic not available (bridge fault between terminals 4 and 5).
- Electronic fault.
- Check the supply connection.
- Check that the bridge is present between terminals 4 and 5 and has good contact.
- Check the power electronic (side where FE is displayed) and replace it if necessary. Check the filter/control electronic (2N1) and replace it if necessary.
Miele Appliance Repair San Diego (619)339-5682 | (858)208-3549 | (949)432-0720
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and Materials.