Washer machine is not going through the spin cycle, leaving laundry soaking wet.
- Symptom: If your laundry is soaking wet at the end of the wash cycle that is the sing that your washer did not spin. There are so many different problems that can cause your washer not to spin. I'm just going to list a few of them.
- Possible causes:
- Defective door latch.
- Washer is not draining.
- Mechanical problem such as clutch, rotor, stator, belt, transmission etc.
- Problems with electronics.
- Unbalanced load.
- First check the washer drain cycle. If your washer is not draining it will not spin as well. Check your drain pump, hoses etc.
- Faulty door latch or lid lock/switch will prevent washer to spin. trouble shoot door clock or switch and replace if necessary.
- Troubleshoot control electronics for proper operation.
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and materials.