How to Enter Miele Refrigerator Service Mode
When your Miele refrigerator is not cooling properly or if you need to view or delete saved error faults, or even to test some of the refrigerator components, you need to initiate the Service Mode (Test Mode). This particular procedure applies to Miele refrigerators models KF18xx or KF19xx. You should perform steps in the exact order as described.
- Turn on the appliance
- Tuch thermometer p
- Touch the refrigerator icon to access the refrigerator or the freezer icon to access the freezer.
- Note the position of the "down" arrow. (If the current temperature setting is at the minimum of 36°F (3°C), this icon will not be lit). Touch the "up" arrow to raise the temperature (this will make the down arrow visible.)
- Touch the thermometer p to turn off the display.
- Press and hold in the area of the "down" arrow. Touch the thermometer p. Release the "down" arrow icon, touch it again 3 times and hold on the 3rd time until an S appears in the display.
- Scroll through, using the arrows, to the desired function. Touch the thermometer p to access the options for that function. For example, if F was selected, F– will be displayed after the thermometer is touched.
- Scroll through to the desired option. If an option is flashing, then it can be selected. If it is lit steadily, then it has been programmed.
- Touch the thermometer p to save the option. It will now be steadily lit.
- Touch the thermometer p to exit the list of functions. F (as an example) will now be displayed. Scroll to other functions to make changes, or scroll back to S and then touch the thermometer p to quit.
- To quit without saving any changes, close the appliance door or do not touch any icons for 2 minutes.
Miele Appliance Repair San Diego (619)339-5682 | (858)208-3549 | (949)432-0720
Disclaimer: The Technical Reference Materials (hereinafter “Materials”) at this site are intended for viewing and use by qualified appliance service technicians. If you do not possess sufficient mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to comprehend, understand and follow all safety warnings and cautions on the product in these Materials, do not attempt to undertake the repairs that are depicted in these Materials. MD Appliance LLC disclaims any and all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, arising out of your use of the site and Materials.